I am a married woman in her 30s... how awful does that sound - ok, how about... I am a sarcastic 32 year old married woman with a bun in the oven. I have a fantastic dog who has an evil pet cat. My husband and I bought a house 2 years ago and have been doing major renovations since then.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Hork a loogie

Ok, this could be the most disgusting post EVER. You've been warned. On Thursday I "passed" a gigantic ball of mucus... It was absolutely disgusting. We are talking a gelatinous mass -like a giant frog egg about the size of a large marble (not a regular sized marble - the BIG ones), ok, how about the size of a 25 cent gumball from those machines. THAT is what I was dealing with. I nearly heaved looking at the toilet paper while sitting on the toilet. J is lucky he was at work, or he might have been forced to look at it. I told my doctor about it - just as an aside - in the what's new this week portion of our visit and she laughed good and hard at my description of it. She said "what? and you didn't save it and bring it in for me to see?". EWWW. I guess lots of patients are alarmed by this sort of thing and actually bring these things in to get clarification on what it is. EWWW, another reason I would never want to be a doctor. Don't get me wrong - I too was alarmed by it - but it wasn't alltogether unexpected - um, hello mucus plug section. Hucka, hucka... These are the type of things that no one tells you about pregnancy - well let me be the first to say - this last few weeks have been an eye-opener as to what is coming out of my body. And frankly, I'm expecting worse yet to come. Don't worry, I'll be sure to tell you all about it too. I can tell that you are waiting with baited breath...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Permalink
Timothy Noah: Joe Allbaugh, Disaster Pimp. 09/08/05 Jonathan Alter on How to Save the Big Easy.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a make money at home site/blog. It pretty much covers make money at home related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home