I am a married woman in her 30s... how awful does that sound - ok, how about... I am a sarcastic 32 year old married woman with a bun in the oven. I have a fantastic dog who has an evil pet cat. My husband and I bought a house 2 years ago and have been doing major renovations since then.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Not ready yet...

38 weeks +5 days


So I hear about those women who are so "done" with being pregnant and can't wait for the baby to come. I am not one of those women. I love being prego, and better yet, I LOVE not working and having very little to do in the day. I've managed to get most of the stuff done that I wanted to before the baby comes so if he did come now, technically we are ready (not mentally though). I have to pick up the car later today (it's getting cleaned so the dog hair will be out and J can drive it to work now, and I'll take the van). Oh, and I should make a hair appointment. Other than that, I would like to make some newborn diapers and also a japanese lamp - the boxy kind with the rice paper. I might start that on Thursday. Oh, I also wanted to rent and watch the 2nd and 3rd, and maybe 4th season of 6 Feet Under. OK, so I still have stuff I want to do - but it's all superficial - if it doens't happen, it's ok. I am enjoying telling grocery clerks or whoever asks when I'm due - that "anyday" it could happen. Just to make them worry that I might have my water break right here in your store and you'll have to clean that up - ewww. I had a lovely walk today after dropping off the car and I even picked up dinner ingredients - pork tenderloin - I KNOW - I'm getting all domestic. I was all gung ho about it earlier but as it gets closer to dinner time I'm not as enthusiastic about making dinner anymore, unfortunately. Ah well, suck it up lady.

Well I'm going to make a hair appointment for tomorrow. FYI - TV is shit in the daytime.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agog over Googling? Bitten by Blogs?
There are nearly 10 million blogs, also called web logs, with 40,000 new ones being created each day.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work from home site. It pretty much covers work from home related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home