I am a married woman in her 30s... how awful does that sound - ok, how about... I am a sarcastic 32 year old married woman with a bun in the oven. I have a fantastic dog who has an evil pet cat. My husband and I bought a house 2 years ago and have been doing major renovations since then.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Christmas

I've just booked my Christmas flight. Oh what have I done? J convinced me to go up to see my folks a week early to give them more time with their grandchild. I acquiesced. I think they all caught me on a good day and I'll live to regret this later. Now I'm going up there on the 10th of December - THE 10th!!! Until the 26th. That's 16 whole days with my parents. I just tired of them after the 3 weeks they were here and now I go and book another 16 days with them. I must be insane. J is coming up for just a week before christmas and then we'll fly back together on the 26th. His parents will be here when we get back so it'll be a LOT of family crap until January 7th or so when his folks leave. oh boy, it never ends. I guess we'll skip putting up the christmas tree this year as I'll be gone from the 10th to the 26th and J would never bother to put it up while I'm away. Less crap to put away after Christmas then.

I anticipate there being a bucketload of toys and crap for Trevor and we have no room for it all anyway. I wondered about telling J's family that Trevor doesn't need any presents this Christmas as he doesn't know one day from the next anyway. I've already told my parents that we don't want "stuff" this year - so movie tickets or things that we can use are ok, but no giant loads of crap to cart around or store. J's parents (or more, his sister) will never abide to this rule, but I think I might float it out there. My biggest fear is all that plastic crap that is out there for kids.. WE DON'T WANT IT. People seem to think that we can't afford it and that's why we don't have it, NOPE, we can afford it, but we DON'T WANT IT. Just to be clear.

Well that's my rant...

4 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

If you don't want it, don't buy it.

7:18 AM

 
Blogger joebrooks7505 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

11:14 AM

 
Blogger chrisgibson5057 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

11:37 AM

 
Blogger kevintheobold21456492 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

8:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home