I am a married woman in her 30s... how awful does that sound - ok, how about... I am a sarcastic 32 year old married woman with a bun in the oven. I have a fantastic dog who has an evil pet cat. My husband and I bought a house 2 years ago and have been doing major renovations since then.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Visitors

I'll gloss over this as it's old news now but my mum arrived 2 days after Trevor was out and stayed 3 1/2 weeks. My dad and J's parents (who are in their 80s) arrived on the 28th. It was stressful to have all the family here and I don't recommend having anyone stay that long ever. J's parents didn't leave until Oct 11th and they are just a lot older now than they used to be so it was a lot to have them here. We were having to look after them as opposed to them looking after me. My mum was a big help but there was sometimes it was a lot to deal with.

There is so much more I could say about the visitors but I'll just move past all that turmoil... My parents call every day still - I guess they are still pretty excited about little T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home