I am a married woman in her 30s... how awful does that sound - ok, how about... I am a sarcastic 32 year old married woman with a bun in the oven. I have a fantastic dog who has an evil pet cat. My husband and I bought a house 2 years ago and have been doing major renovations since then.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Worn down

Ok, so due to lack of sleep my body is breaking down. I thought it couldn't get worse, but yes, oh yes, it does. I have had the yeast infection - which, for the record, may be back. And I STILL have the hemorrhoid. I've now been to the pharmacist to tell my sordid tale and get drugs - I was prepared to get Preparation H but nooo, apparently all the rage is Anusol Plus. GOd the embarrassment - ANUSOL. Not only that, but I asked the pharmacist if it's ok to use since I'm breastfeeding and she said yes, since it's topical. I then said - uh, topical...I'm pretty sure the hemorrhoid is inside... She then got out the "applicator" to show me how to shove it up my ass and squeeze.... CHARMING. Oh god how i've fallen... now I'm squeezing tubes of stuff up my ass!!! So ok, to recap - I have yeast, I have hemorrhoids, and zits... oh the zits. My complection is now rivaling a 15 year old's. You think THAT's bad... well this past week I have also been battling a cold sore. AND I can't take any of the cold sore stuff, so I did a quickie internet search when I felt the tingle and I read that nail polish remover does the trick... and so it does! I have felt that tingle a few times and each time I dab on a bit of nail polish remover and so far, no cold sore... here's hoping it stays like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home